Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Wonderment!

Yesterday, we picked up my son Kyle's new eyeglassses. When he put them on for the first time, there was so much wonderment! "Mom, I can see that school bus up ahead!", "Mom, I'm taller! I feel 5 feet tall, or maybe 6 feet tall!" His Dad asked him how his new glasses were working today, "Awesome, Dad!"

As a Mom, I feel a bit guilty for not getting him to his annual check up sooner. Insurance makes it so hard to find a doctor you feel comfortable with and that accepts your insurance. But, moving forward... we've now found a wonderful eye doctor and my son has discovered a whole new world of "Wonderment"!

In just one day, his step is more confident and he's smiling a lot more. I can't wait until he comes home from school today and tells me all the "new" things he has seen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment